Tuesdays don’t require lead-ins.
- How The Onion tackles tech
- Bio-inspired construction leads us closer to transparent aluminum
- Phone Companies Refuse to Provide Data on Spy Program
- “He had refused to drop the camera which could be used as a weapon.” – Good luck with that one. Link has video.
- AT&T threatens to take its ball and go home over Connecticut TV rules – Someone pushes back on state video franchising, even if only on a technicality. The big fella’s really don’t want to talk about the nuts and bolts of this legislation, as then people will see what they are losing so that ‘video service providers’ can serve a select marketing group.
Maybe more later, I’m pretty busy.
Today’s Vocab Word: Flatulence