Via HogBlog [clicky for cute cat picture!], we have:
Archive for December, 2007
Have a video!
- MPAA Rejects ‘Taxi to the Dark Side’ Poster – We cannot offend the delicate nationalistic sensibilities of today’s rendition supporting Americons.
- Toshiba Builds 100x Smaller Micro Nuclear Reactor – How long until MR.FUSION?
- ‘Active glacier found’ on Mars – Sedentary glaciers still in hiding.
- VOD, ‘Net connected set-top boxes, poised for massive growth
- More people fleeing California than moving in – A shame considering the coming abundance of vacant housing.
- HANDBELL HERO – Annoy your family or coworkers!
- Stanford creates new nanowire battery – Battery buffs seem optomistic. Look for poopoo-ing from Big Auto and Oil.
- House Explodes in Blog Author’s Previous Home – Shook the windows at my mom’s 10 blocks away.
I guess I’m on one, if only because I haven’t felt the urge to post.
Except for right now. And when I feel like it later.