Better plump up those brains…do it with NEWSISH:
- UI police will be armed – I agree with most of Nick Johnson’s thoughts on the subject.
- Regents ok corporate naming – Again, see Nick Johnson for more insight
- Cinematic Titanic – This is extremely welcome news. I signed up for the newsletter.
- Do Not Track List – Everywhere you go online means money for someone, whether you know it or not.
- Internet access tax moratorium extended another seven years – followup from previous newsish
- There’s a city election coming. – Remember that you can vote early at these locations.
- Iowa City Council Candidates Consider Impact of 21 Bar Referendum – Mr. Deeth takes stock of the 21@10 situation.
- Evolving clocks – via HogBlog
- 720p? 1080i? OU812? – Wired does the new TV formats.
Today’s vocab word: plenipotentiary