¡Noviembre newsish, ahora mismo!
- No email privacy rights under Constitution, US gov claims – Of course, Big Brother has your best interests at heart. Expect an email encryption tutorial in the near future. Via ./
- Picketing begins in NY in writers strike – Beware the rabid Reality shows, they are a-comin’
- Season 1 of The Jubi Show is in the can! Well, maybe not ‘the can’, but it is grouped together on a magnetic storage medium, as well as an array of DVD discs.
- More Wreck and Salvage available. I’ll need 7 wheel chocks [octogonal], 73 left handed garden trowels, 3 dry erase markers, 1 gallon of kerosene, and 6 packs of Doublemint [Plent-T-Pak]. Place your orders now.
- Verizon DNS Redirection ‘Service’ Spreads – When you have a captive audience due to a mono/duopoly, you can do pretty much whatever you want.
- Senate Committee Approves Broadband Bill – You have to follow the links in the article to get the whole picture, but at first glance this seems like a great step forward for local responsiveness and control over broadband offerings.
maybe some more later. maybe not.